Devote Yourself to creating something that gives you purpose . . .

"So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning."

Tuesdays with Morrie, author Mitch Albom

Monday, April 12, 2010

20 Ideas You Don't Want to Miss

Recently my husband, who is a tax accountant, share this article with me.  The article shared many things that I have tried, but it has shared tips that I had never heard about.  This informative article was written by Alan Half and published in the AICPA newsletter on March 15, 2010: 

20 Ideas You Don't Want to Miss

I especially like point number #16 Get More Clients.  The tip is "send out cards".  If you would like to know more about "Send Out Cards", come see me on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at KP Galley in Spring Lake, MI at 5:30 p.m..  I will be showing the product, talking about the business opportunity and changing lives one card at a time.

For directions click on the map link below:
KP Galley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have value, please leave a comment.